Don’t worry, I won’t post them all at once! First up are 27 personal uses for the Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil. You can purchase Skin So Soft Bath Oil by visiting my eStore at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ It comes in 16.9 oz or 24 oz sizes; Original, Soft & Sensual or Signature Silk.
100 USES FOR AVON SKIN SO SOFT BATH OIL
** 1-27 PERSONAL USES
1. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil as an after shower moisturizer.
2. Skin So Soft Bath Oil can be used to remove makeup.
3. Skin So Soft Bath Oil is a great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil as a hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil as a great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans ink off the skin.
8. Skin So Soft Bath Oil can be used as an Insect repellent.
9. Skin So Soft Bath Oil helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans oil and grease off of skin.
11. Painting something? Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil to remove paint from the hands instead of turpentine.
12. Skin So Soft Bath Oil soothes light sunburn.
13. Rub hands with Skin So Soft Bath Oil before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
14. Rub Skin So Soft Bath Oil on dry, cracked skin. It helps heal the skin in 2-3 days.
15. Put 1-2 capfuls of Skin So Soft Bath Oil in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps the razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
16. Pour a little Skin So Soft Bath Oil into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
17. Skin So Soft Bath Oil removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most non-pour us surfaces.
18. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans permanent ink off stamps.
19. Skin So Soft Bath Oil works great on head lice. Saturate the head with it and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. Shampoo the hair a couple of times to get the oil out, and the lice will be gone.
20. Skin So Soft Bath Oil kills ants instantly.
21. Spray Skin So Soft Bath Oil on skin to relieve dry itchy skin.
22. Skin So Soft Bath Oil helps skin retain its elasticity.
23. Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries use about the size of a dime of Skin So Soft Bath Oil and rub it in your hair. It soaks in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
24. Cover window sill with Skin So Soft towelettes to keep ants out.
25. Skin So Soft Bath Oil will work to loosen the glue which holds the nits to the hair. There is a product called Neon Nits, which when sprayed on the hair, will highlight the nits so you can see them to then snip them out with a small scissors.
26. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil to help heal mild psoriasis.
27. Fill bath with water and a little Skin So Soft Bath Oil, it is very relaxing and gets rid of dry skin.
**AVON Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil is approved by the FDA as a bath oil only.**
This list of uses comes from what customers have said over the years how they use their bath oil for their own households. AVON makes no official claim of these additional uses, nor can be held liable for any negative result from such usage, so use discretion and do some personal testing of your own to find out what works best for you and your household.