25 uses for Avon Bubble Bath
Available in Ocean Breeze, Pomegranate and Peony, Soft Pink, Cucumber Melon, Sensitive Skin, Vanilla Cream and Lavender Garden $8.00 24 oz.
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave no bathtub ring
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars
3. Use as a laundry detergent (even for delicates)
4. Use in place of hand soap
5. Use for pre-soaking heavily soiled laundry – great for “ring around the collar”
6. Wash your windows
7. Clean appliances
8. Wash “no wax” floors
9. Washing dishes
10. Bathe your pets
11. Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors
12. Shampoo carpets (whole room or just spots)
13. Wash walls and ceiling – great for paneling – no rinse!
14. Use bubbles to shampoo upholstery
15. Clean chandeliers and light fixtures
16. Clean toilets (2 capfuls)
17. Cleans china and crystal
18. Wash your plant’s leaves – then pour into soil to fertilize
19. Upholstery stains come right out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the cloth with water, the water will leave a stain, the bubble bath will not
20. Clean jewelry… even costume jewelry
21. Get grease out of clothes
22. Wash mini blinds
23. Use diluted in your potpourri burner
24. Clean your eye glasses
25. Wash painted or wood cabinets.
Avon Bubble Bath smells clean and fresh and is mild on your hands and skin!
It’s economical… a capful for most uses is all you need.
Purchase at my eStore at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/