Next up are the first 20 of 45 household uses for the Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil. You can purchase Skin So Soft Bath Oil by visiting my eStore at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ It comes in 16.9 oz or 24 oz sizes; Original, Soft & Sensual or Signature Silk.
100 USES FOR AVON SKIN SO SOFT BATH OIL continued…
** 26-45 HOUSEHOLD USES
26. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
27. It’s a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
28. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
29. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
30. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
31. It’s an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
32. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
33. It cleans heavy oil and grease from nonporous surfaces.
34. It takes fur off of clothing.
35. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
36. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
37. Wash cupboards with it mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants off and out of the cupboards.
38. Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS. They will not rebuild there.
39. Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple.
40. Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)–your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
41. Rub all over windowsills to keep ants out.
42. It cleans paintbrushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
43. It removes gum from carpets.
44. It removes scuffmarks from patent leather shoes.
45. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
**AVON Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil is approved by the FDA as a bath oil only.**
This list of uses comes from what customers have said over the years how they use their bath oil for their own households. AVON makes no official claim of these additional uses, nor can be held liable for any negative result from such usage, so use discretion and do some personal testing of your own to find out what works best for you and your household.