Next up are the last 25 of 45 household uses for the Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil. You can purchase Skin So Soft Bath Oil by visiting my eStore at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ It comes in 16.9 oz or 24 oz sizes; Original, Soft & Sensual or Signature Silk.
100 USES FOR AVON SKIN SO SOFT BATH OIL continued…
** 46-70 HOUSEHOLD USES
46. It removes “ring around the collar”.
47. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
48. Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little SSS down the sides and they’ll come apart easily.
49. It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
50. Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
51. Maggots too!! You squirted SSS in trash can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, you shouldn’t have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
52. It is a great furniture polish!
53. Put it in one of the bottles that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
54. People around the outskirts of Eureka and surrounding areas (and sometimes in town) spray it on their rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, and at the cemeteries on the flowers they put out there for the same reason.
55. Kills spiders.
56. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
57. Add a capful to wash water of clothes…acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
58. Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
59. Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
60. Mix one part SSS and 2 parts water and spray on tomato plants to keep those ugly tomato worms off. Spray plants about every 2 or 3 days.
61. SSS bath oil also does a great job cleaning cherry wood cabinets.
62. Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
63. Use to clean windows.
64. Removes crayon from most surfaces.
65. It’s a great insect repellent (or you can use Bug Guard, the actual SSS repellent)
66. Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon SSS to repel tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
67. Another use for SSS is it will kill those pesky earwigs. Spray it on & they don’t return to life.
68. Also if you ever make candles, use clear wax and melt, put SSS in it and harden works great for out side in the summer.
69. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
70. Kids rooms- if a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
**AVON Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil is approved by the FDA as a bath oil only.**
This list of uses comes from what customers have said over the years how they use their bath oil for their own households. AVON makes no official claim of these additional uses, nor can be held liable for any negative result from such usage, so use discretion and do some personal testing of your own to find out what works best for you and your household.