Why create a page on Facebook?
Reach customers where they are—on Facebook! People all over the world visit Facebook to connect with friends, family and things that interest them—including businesses. Your Page can help you market your Avon business, and is a place where your customers can learn about your products. Customers may also see the things you promote in News Feed—the constantly updating list of stories on Facebook. And best of all, your Page is free, easy to set up, and helps people find you on Facebook and the web.
Built for business—and mobile. Over a billion people visit Facebook Pages each month—and more and more are visiting Pages on their smartphones every day. So it’s never been more important for your Avon business to be accessible on mobile devices. Facebook pages work great on mobile devices, and make it easier for you to communicate with customers, help them make purchases, and keep them coming back.
With a Facebook Page, you can easily show customers what you’re all about. Keep new and existing customers engaged by:
•Listing details—like hours and contact info
•Adding big, beautiful photos and images
•Posting updates to let people know the latest about your Avon business
Setting up a Page is quick and easy.
In just a few clicks, you can create a Page for your Avon business and start connecting with people.
Create a Page:
To create a Page, you’ll need to log into your Facebook account.
1.Go to facebook.com/pages/create
2.Click to choose a Page category
3.Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
4.Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions
To build your audience:
•Invite your Facebook friends who are genuinely interested in your Avon business
•Invite customers you already do business with
•Promote your Page to reach all-new audiences on Facebook
Posts are generally more successful when they connect with your audience in a real, genuine way.
See the tips below to make your posts even better:
- Keep it short. People like to scan on Facebook. Keep your writing short for better responses.
- Use big, beautiful images. Posts with with eye-catching photos and videos stand out in News Feed, making it more likely that people like, comment and share. You don’t need a professional photographer or a fancy camera—just try to show products or services in the best way you can.
- Link them directly to your website: When you add a link to your post, it automatically creates an image from the website and a large clickable area that makes it easy for people to go to your website. You can also customize the headline and description to give your customers more reasons to click.
- Post more of what customers want: When you learn how your customers are responding, you’ll be able to post more of what they love. Posting on your Page is about quality—not quantity. From there, you can post more of what they like, and avoid posting what they don’t.
- Respond directly to your customers: When your customers have questions or comments, it’s the perfect time to show you’re listening. Talk with customers on your Page as if you’re talking to them in person—in a friendly way that makes them feel welcome.
- When anyone comments on your post, just click Reply below the comment to respond. If you have the Pages messaging feature turned on, click Message to respond privately, and a private message thread with the commenter will open.
- And if someone makes an inappropriate comment or you suspect a comment is spam, you can move your pointer to the top-right corner of the comment and click the X to hide the comment.
- Give them a sneak preview or first look: You can talk with your customers about what’s current, future plans or ask for their opinion about things. This will help customers see that your Page is a place where conversation is welcome.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent sales representative at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
#avon #avonrep #avonhemet #avonsanjacinto #avonrephemet #avonrepsanjacinto #avonnationalsalesleader #avonnationalsales #becomeanavonrep #passion #empowered #independent #joinavontoday #sisterhood #avonreptips
Avon Independent Sales Representative
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
More Posts Like This