The Zika Virus
Avon Bug Guard Insect Repellant is an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insect repellent that will help prevent you from contracting or spreading the Zika Virus by preventing mosquito bites.
Additional information about the Zika Virus can be found on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention/index.html
Zika Virus in the U.S.
- Travel-associated Zika virus disease cases reported: 346
- Locally acquired vector-borne cases reported: 0
- Of the 346 cases reported, 32 were pregnant women, 7 were sexually transmitted, and 1 had Guillain-Barré syndrome
- No vaccine exists to prevent Zika virus disease (Zika).
- Prevent Zika by avoiding mosquito bites (see below).
- Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus bite mostly during the daytime.
- Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus also spread dengue and chikungunya viruses.
- Prevent sexual transmission of Zika by using condoms or not having sex
Steps to prevent mosquito bites
When in areas with Zika and other diseases spread by mosquitoes, take the following steps:
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants.
- Stay in places with air conditioning or that use window and door screens to keep mosquitoes outside.
- Sleep under a mosquito bed net if you are overseas or outside and are not able to protect yourself from mosquito bites.
- Use Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insect repellents. When used as directed, EPA-registered insect repellents are proven safe and effective, even for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Always follow the product label instructions.
- Reapply insect repellent as directed.
- Do not spray repellent on the skin under clothing.
- If you are also using sunscreen, apply sunscreen before applying insect repellent.
- If you have a baby or child:
- Do not use insect repellent on babies younger than 2 months of age.
- Dress your child in clothing that covers arms and legs, or
- Cover crib, stroller, and baby carrier with mosquito netting.
- Do not apply insect repellent onto a child’s hands, eyes, mouth, and cut or irritated skin.
- Adults: Spray insect repellent onto your hands and then apply to a child’s face.
- Treat clothing and gear with permethrin or purchase permethrin-treated items.
- Treated clothing remains protective after multiple washings. See product information to learn how long the protection will last.
- If treating items yourself, follow the product instructions carefully.
- Do NOT use permethrin products directly on skin. They are intended to treat clothing.
Even if they do not feel sick, travelers returning to the United States from an area with Zika should take steps to prevent mosquito bites for 3 weeks so they do not spread Zika to uninfected mosquitoes.
- During the first week of infection, Zika virus can be found in the blood and passed from an infected person to another mosquito through mosquito bites. An infected mosquito can then spread the virus to other people.
- To help prevent others from getting sick, avoid mosquito bites during the first week of illness.
- Zika virus can be spread during sex by a man infected with Zika to his sex partners.
- We do not know how long the virus is present in the semen of men who have had Zika.
- We do know that the virus can stay in semen longer than in blood.
- To help prevent spreading Zika from sex, you can use condoms the right way every time you have sex. This includes vaginal, anal, and oral (mouth-to-penis) sex. Not having sex is the best way to be sure that someone does not get sexually transmitted Zika virus.
#avonrep #avon #avonrepsanjacinto #avonrephemet #avonhemet #avonsanjacinto #avoncampaign9 #campaign9 #shopavononline #avononline #buyavon #shopavon #buyavononline #buyavonhemet #buyavonsanjacinto #shopavonhemet #shopavonsanjacinto #zika #zikavirus #avonbugguard #bugrepellent #avonbugrepellent #mosquitorepellent
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-2016-coupon-codes/.
View Avon Brochures Online:
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $15 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent sales representative at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative 951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783 Shirl@Papaian.com
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media