How to Join and Sell Avon
How to Join and Sell Avon: Avon is one of the best-known cosmetics companies around the world. It is also one of the most popular ways to start your own business through direct selling.
With beauty products, bath and body items, clothing and household goods amongst its product lines, selling Avon can be a lucrative opportunity for people looking to make some extra money. The start-up cost is very low and the process is quick and simple.
How to Join and Sell Avon
Apply to Join and Sell Avon as an Avon sales representative. You can do this online via my Avon website.
- Go to my “eStore” website. You will need to supply your name, address, contact information, and preferred language (currently, you can choose English or Spanish).
- Click “Submit” and pay the fee based on the starter kit you chose.
- Your starter kit, including sales information, your first order forms, brochures, full size products, samples and a website where your customers can purchase things and have it credit your account. The starter kit will be mailed to you in about 5 business days.
Start your online training. Avon offers full training online for both new reps and those who already have some experience. Visit Avon University and begin the New Representative training courses.
- Check out the product lines while you’re at it; you will need to know these thoroughly if you want to be a successful Avon representative.
Set up your website. Avon provides each representative with a personalized website they can use to take orders, give information about the products and disseminate contact information.
- Name your website URL something that’s easy to remember; it could be your name or something that grabs prospective customers’ attention.
- Even though Avon is called a “direct selling” company, you don’t have to go door-to-door to sell it anymore. You can use your website to sell Avon to customers who are not even near you geographically, for example, by sending the link to your online store to family in another state. In fact, some Avon reps sell exclusively online.
Spread the word. It’s important that you let everyone know that you’re now selling Avon; customers won’t just come to you!
- Distribute brochures to friends, family members, co-workers and people at your church, gym, grocery store or anywhere else you frequent on a regular basis.
- Consider asking local businesses if you can leave the brochures in the break room or front lobby. Be sure to attach your business card to the brochures so people will know who to contact when they want to purchase Avon products.
- Utilize social media, especially if you have a lot of friends or follows on websites like Facebook or Twitter. Let everyone know you are now selling Avon and post about products you love. Try not to overdo it, since most people don’t appreciate having their feeds overwhelmed with sales pitches. The best posts are those that give your personal experience with products that you love.
- Consider setting up a party to help you get started selling Avon products. While parties are not required, it can be a useful selling tool.
Form relationships. Avon and other direct-selling businesses succeed or fail based on your ability to reach out to people and create loyal clients. This means you have to be willing to put yourself out there and start conversations!
- Consider everyone you meet a potential customer. This includes people at church, other parents in the PTA, people at work or at your spouse’s work, and the people you chat up at the playground.
- Talk to three people about Avon every day. That might seem like a lot, but when you realize that most of those conversations will not result in a sale, it isn’t that many after all.
Use your products. Avon makes all types of products, from make-up, shampoo, and conditioner, to clothing, shoes, and jewelry. They even make décor, gift items, and toys for children.
- When you use your own products, you are better equipped to talk up the benefits. Plus, if you receive a compliment on your eye shadow or shoes, you can launch into a pre-planned sales pitch about Avon and the affordable price of the item.
Recruit new reps. Avon leadership involves recruiting and mentoring new sales reps, and results in bonuses and residual income whenever your new recruits make sales goals.
- Share the Avon Opportunity anytime, anywhere; always ask.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
#avonrep #avon #sellavon #joinavon #joinavonleadership #avonempirebuilders
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- Team Shine Recognition
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New Catalogs
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Using Hash Tags
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Avon Representative Earnings Chart
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- New Avon KickStart Program
- Sell and Earn with Avon
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Gold Ambassador with over 200 team members nationwide.
In 2016, Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district, for earning President’s Club Level and other various incentives. She advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl’s stats for 2016 are as follows; Shirl and her team’s sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%. She was #1 in her District for Sales Team Growth and #4 in sales.
In 2016 Shirl earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
My Avon Story
I decided to become and Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law had as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while, she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it with two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished.
My daughter’s upline who is a mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it.
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through hers and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. My goal in Leadership is to earn the title of “Leader” and in sales “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income.