Avon – This is Boss Life
Are you ready for Avon – This is Boss Life ?
A survey conducted by Avon reveals that 80% of Americans want to be their own boss. With that in mind, there’s never been a better time to change your life by taking charge of your career and becoming an Avon beauty boss. Avon’s new “This is Boss Life” campaign celebrates the flexibility, freedom and financial opportunity you can enjoy when you become an Avon Representative.
The campaign has now launched with print ads, as well as radio and TV spots highlighting inspirational Avon Representatives and their stories. The print ads feature:
• Georgiana Haynes joined Avon over ten years ago when she started college. Over the last decade, she has paid off her college loans with earnings from her Avon business, which she likes to share socially. To Georgiana, the Boss Life is about being in charge and in control of your working hours, your finances, and with whom you spend your time. “My Avon business is fun. It’s not stressful and it doesn’t feel like work!”
• Lydia Osolinsky, a mom of two girls, has built a successful business without having to sacrifice family time, while also exploring her creative side. “I always thought I would be a writer. Only recently did I figure out how to make that a part of my business with blogging.”
• Milagros and Carlos Garcia built a business as a couple, and say working together as Avon Representatives has made their business and marriage twice as strong. And they don’t just sell products and recruit team members. “Our approach to the business also gives us a great opportunity to reach out to the community—we provide information about breast cancer and domestic violence prevention, and raise awareness.”
And you won’t want to miss the super-catchy music video-style commercials set to the female anthem, “I Will Survive.” The customized lyrics include, “I should have done this years ago/I should have broken free/If I’d known for just one second I could be the boss of me” and “Oh as long as I’ve got Avon and the newest shade of gloss/I’ve got passion, can’t you see?/‘Cause my future’s up to me/Yeah, I’m a Boss.” You’ll even be able to find the song on video messaging app Dubsmash, so have a go and share a video of yourself lip-syncing the song. All are also invited to share a photo of what your Boss Life looks like using Avon’s #BeautyBoss photo frame on any of your social media channels.
Avon has a 130-year history of empowering women and providing anyone and everyone the opportunity to harness their passion and find success. This is Boss Life encourages women to think beyond the typical 9-to-5 work life and welcome a new kind of entrepreneurial life where they are the boss. What makes an Avon business unique, is that every woman has the power to do it on her terms, whether that’s knocking on doors, striking up conversations at the grocery store, blogging or hosting gatherings. Avon provides the tools and support necessary to make whichever route you choose exceed every expectation.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
#avonrep #avon #sellavon #joinavon #joinavonleadership #avonempirebuilders #BeautyBoss #vacationlikeaboss
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- Team Shine Recognition
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New Catalogs
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Using Hash Tags
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Avon Representative Earnings Chart
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- New Avon KickStart Program
- Sell and Earn with Avon
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Gold Ambassador with over 200 team members nationwide.
In 2016, Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district, for earning President’s Club Level and other various incentives. She advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl’s stats for 2016 are as follows; Shirl and her team’s sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%. She was #1 in her District for Sales Team Growth and #4 in sales.
In 2016 Shirl earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
My Avon Story
I decided to become and Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law had as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while, she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it with two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished.
My daughter’s upline who is a mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it.
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through hers and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. My goal in Leadership is to earn the title of “Leader” and in sales “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income.