Avon RepFest 2017
Representatives from coast to coast agree … Avon RepFest 2017 is the place to be!
15 REASONS TO GO TO AVON REPFEST 2017
1. Receive exclusive training on Avon’s new Health & Wellness line and guaranteed first access to selling these new products when they launch this fall
2. Learn how Avon Representatives from across the country rock their Avon businesses
3. Participate in business-building Training Seminars that help you put the “earn” in “learn”
4. Get ready to celebrate YOU with recognition for all your selling, recruiting and leadership achievements
5. Discover new ways to sell, recruit and grow
6. Advance your social-selling skills on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
7. Get the scoop on the latest trends in beauty and fashion
8. Learn how to build a team and maximize your earnings potential
9. Connect with your Leader and meet new Avon friends from your team
10. Receive a super swag bag worth $150
11. Be the first to learn about and experience new products
12. Deepen your knowledge of Avon’s skin care line with optional Certification Classes
13. Be inspired and motivated by guest speakers and Representatives like you
14. Enjoy surprises, giveaways, dancing, music and more like never before
15. Have a ton of fun in Nashville!
AVON REPFEST 2017 AGENDA
We’re busy building the full agenda and adding all kinds of learning, celebration, fun and surprises to your RepFest experience. Here’s a preliminary look at the schedule. Check back soon for complete details!
Registration opens at 10:00
Beauty Certification Classes
Exclusive Avon-only concert
Beauty Certification Classes
RepFest concludes at 3:00
Events and times are subject to change.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO ATTEND AVON REPFEST 2017?
Representative, Co-Applicant and Guest Registrations
You can use any major credit card, Avon Points or your Avon account to register for RepFest. Points may be used to pay the full price of registration or a portion of the total amount due.
Early bird registration
By March 31
$99 or 2,475 Points
Beginning April 1
$139 or 3,475 Points
What’s included with your Avon RepFest 2017 registration?
- Registered Representatives, Co-Applicants and Guests receive access to all General Sessions, all Business-Building Training Seminars, an exclusive concert just for attendees, and an Avon Swag Bag full of free full-size products, samples and more!
- Registration does not include travel expenses, meals, transportation or any additional services.
- Beauty Certification Classes require a separate fee and are reserved for active Representatives only.
- Note that Avon is not organizing bus transportation to RepFest. Contact your Leader to see if she is organizing a bus trip for your group.
- A Guest is a friend, family member or a recruit lead. Avon Representatives cannot register as Guests.
- Guest registration prices are the same as Representatives.
- Guests must be 18 or older and accompanied by a registered Avon Representative.
- Guests receive access to all General Sessions, all Business-Building Training Seminars, an exclusive concert just for attendees, and an Avon Swag Bag full of free full-size products, samples and more.
- Guest are not eligible to attend Beauty Certification Classes.
- You may add up to two Guests to your registration.
- Because we expect RepFest to sell out, we are limiting the total number of Guest registrations the year.
Some bars and clubs owned and operated by the Gaylord Opryland Resort may be off limits to attendees under 21 even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Hotel Rates and Fees
$169.00 Room rate
$18.00 Resort fee
$2.50 City tax
$10.14 Occupancy tax (6%)
$17.30 Sales tax (9.25%)
Or 5,425 Points
Inn at Opryland
$159.00 Room rate
$0 Resort fee
$2.50 City tax
$9.54 Occupancy tax (6%)
$14.71 Sales tax (9.25%)
Or 4,650 Points
Click below to reserve a spot on an airport shuttle to the host hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Cost is $30 per person roundtrip or $19 one-way.
Complimentary shuttles will be provided throughout RepFest between the Inn at Opryland and the host hotel, Gaylord Opryland Resort. Note that transportation will not be provided by Avon to and from other hotels in Nashville.
Parking at the host hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort, is offered to RepFest attendees registered at the Opryland and Inn at Opryland hotels at a reduced rate of $5 per night.
You have questions – we have answers!
Check out these FAQs for everything you need to know about RepFest 2017.
Can I bring a Guest?
Yes. You may add up to two guests to your registration for the same price as Representatives. Because we expect RepFest to sell out, we are limiting the total number of guest registrations this year. We recommend you register your guests ASAP. All Guests must be 18 years or older. Payment can be made via Master Card, Visa, Avon Account or Presidents Points.
Can my guest attend the training seminars with me?
Yes! And it’s a great idea to take your recruit leads with you so they can participate in all the excitement of the Avon Representative experience!
Does my guest get a Swag Bag?
Yes! And they’ll love it!
What is the RepFest Cancellation Policy?
You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund if you cancel by June 15, 2017. You will receive a 50% refund if you cancel between June 16 and July 15. Refunds will not be offered after July 15. Email all cancellation requests to AvonRepFest@AvonUSA.com
Will there be an incentive to earn free registration?
Not at this time. If an incentive is launched and you earn registration costs, you’ll be issued a refund – so don’t wait to register. Reserve your spot now!
Are there any restrictions for attendees under 21?
Some bars and clubs operated by the Gaylord Opryland Resort may be off limits to attendees under 21 even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Can I use my Avon account to book a hotel room?
No. Booking a hotel requires a credit card. See the next question for how to use Avon Points.
How do I use Points to book a room?
Book your room with a credit card and write down your confirmation number. Then send an email to AvonRepFest@AvonUSA.com with your name and hotel confirmation number. Tell us how many nights you wish to purchase with points. Once Points are verified by Avon, a credit will be issued to your hotel booking. Note that you may not pay for a single room night with both cash and Points. You need 5,425 Points to book one night at the Gaylord Opryland or 4,650 Points for one night at The Inn at Opryland.
To find out how many Points you have available, go to YourAvon.com and click on the “Rewards and Recognition” tab at the top of the page. Scroll to the pink button that says, “Visit Rewards Headquarters.”
How many people can stay in my hotel room?
Up to four guests can stay in the same hotel room at no additional charge. We know how much you love to have an Avon slumber party, so we negotiated this provision just for you!
Can I extend my stay at the Avon-negotiated rate before or after RepFest?
Yes. Special Avon-negotiated rates are available from August 3 – 13 on a first-come, first-served basis. Check availability when booking your hotel stay.
How do I book my flight to Nashville?
Avon is not booking transportation to RepFest. Just use your favorite online booking tool or airline site to book your travel. The Nashville International Airport code is BNA.
How do I register for Training Seminars?
There is no need to register in advance for Training Seminars. Simply choose the topics that will best support your business and grab a seat! Seating is first come, first serve, so get there early.
Which meals are provided by Avon?
None of your meals are provided at RepFest 2017. There is no optional special dinner event planned. Our host hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort, has several wonderful restaurants. Take a look at menus here and budget accordingly.
Will scooters be available for rental onsite?
Scooters can be rented from Bradly Healthcare. Call 615-458-2615 to reserve yours. A credit card is required and the cost is $50 per day (midnight to midnight). Scooters will be available for pick-up at the Opryland Resort Cascades Lobby Bell & Service Desk each day between 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
What is the dress code for RepFest?
Business casual. Note that ballrooms often get a little chilly, so a light jacket or sweater is a great idea.
Who is the entertainment this year?
That’s up to you! Who do you want to see? Use the hashtag #AvonRepFest to share your ideas and join the conversation!
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Avon Advantage Benefits
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Avon Selling and Recruiting Tips Videos
- Avon Team Shine Recognition 2017
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New 2017 Catalogs
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- Facebook Business Page Tips
- Grow Your Avon Business
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Sell and Earn with Avon
- Sending the Avon Brochure Via Email
- Starting My Avon Business
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Using Hash Tags
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Bronze leader with over 110 team members nationwide.
In 2016, Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district, for earning President’s Club Level and other various incentives. She advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl’s stats for 2016 are as follows; Shirl and her team’s sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%. She was #1 in her District for Sales Team Growth and #4 in sales.
In 2016 Shirl earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
My Avon Story
I am born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age 0f 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while; she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it while raising two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My daughter’s upline and mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has almost doubled and I am now a Bronze Leader; Team Shine is thriving!
My goals for 2017 are to ear the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this in the next 5 years.