Avon Team Shine Recognition Campaign 6, 2017
Avon Team Shine Recognition Campaign 6, 2017
I applaud you for an AWE-INSPIRING Campaign 6! Our total unit sales this campaign were $9042 and our YTD is $44,724. Team Shine is now 121 Reps Strong!!
Team Shine’s future is bright! You are all stars!!
Team Shine is growing! Let’s Welcome New Team Members: SANDRA ALSOBROOK, LAURIE BEMER, BREIONNA BLEVINS, SIMONE CROCKLEN, LATRICIA DAVENPORT, WENDY LADD, SHIRLEY NELSON, DALMARSHA PARKMAN, DAWN TRACY, MISTY TRUMM and PATRICIA WILLIAMS.
Now let’s get on to Avon Team Shine Recognition Campaign 6, 2017 !
Our #1 in Sales this campaign goes to Becky Maske! Becky had sales of $723! ASTONISHING job!
Top 15 Overall Campaign 6 Sales
Top 5 Established Reps Campaign 6 Sales (LOA 5+)
Top 5 New Reps Campaign 6 Sales (LOA 0-4)
Top eStore Sales Campaign 6
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!
- Be sure that you are ordering brochures every campaign, they are your store!
- If you are on facebook, please let me know so that I can add you to all of our team pages. There is a wealth of knowledge there to help you grow your business! Join Avon Team Shine on Facebook.
- Leadership is where the money is! It is never too early to start a team of your own, let me know if you are interested in leadership so we can get your started!
- Be sure to turn on the automated email program. Go to “web office”, “eStore” and then “personalization tool”. Check the boxes for “campaign” and “promotional” emails. Your customers will automatically receive great offers from Avon
- Add your friends and family to your address book.
- Create a Facebook Page for your business.
- Follow my Blog for Helpful info & tips. http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Join Avon Team Momentum’s Facebook Page
- Join Makeup Marketing Online’s Facebook Page
- Join Onward No Matter What’s Facebook Page
- You will need your Facebook profile to state that you are an Avon Rep in order to join these groups.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Avon Advantage Benefits
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Avon Selling and Recruiting Tips Videos
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New 2017 Catalogs
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- Facebook Business Page Tips
- Grow Your Avon Business
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Sell and Earn with Avon
- Sending the Avon Brochure Via Email
- Starting My Avon Business
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Using Hash Tags
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Bronze leader with over 110 team members nationwide.
In 2016, Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district, for earning President’s Club Level and other various incentives. She advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl’s stats for 2016 are as follows; Shirl and her team’s sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%. She was #1 in her District for Sales Team Growth and #4 in sales.
In 2016 Shirl earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
My Avon Story
I am born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age 0f 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while; she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it while raising two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My daughter’s upline and mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has almost doubled and I am now a Bronze Leader; Team Shine is thriving!
My goals for 2017 are to ear the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this in the next 5 years.