Avon Flexible Ordering
Placing your Avon orders just got easier with Avon Flexible Ordering!
•It’s simple: You’re able to identify when each campaign opens and closes using the Avon Flexible Ordering Campaign Calendar.
•It’s flexible: Submit order(s) whenever you want during the active two-week campaign period. And guess what – no late fees!
•You’re able to provide better customer service: Customers can order through you when they want. Or, they can always order through your online store!
•It’s easier for new recruits: New Representatives in Avon Flexible Ordering Districts will experience an easier Avon from their very first day!
AVON FLEXIBLE ORDERING DISTRICTS:
FREEDOM REGION; 1378 NC, 5117 IL, 5234 IL, 5301 AR, 5303 AR, 5323 AR, 5411 WY, 5678 WI, 5679 WI, 5840 MO, 5869 ND, 5874 MN, 7546 OR, 7720 CA
FRONTIER REGION; 7110 CA, 7117 CA, 7716 CA, 7868 CA, 7877 CA, 7887 CA, 7892 CA,
LIBERTY REGION; 1762 LA, 2933 NJ
PATRIOT REGION; 2059 NY, 2069 NY, 2076 NY, 2077 NJ, 2904 NJ, 2909 NJ, 2910 NJ, 2916 NJ
VICTORY REGION; 1579 GA, 1581 GA, 1583 GA, 1585 GA, 1780 TX, 2902 NJ, 5220 MO, 7381 TX
Avon Flexible Ordering FAQ’s
1. What is Avon Flexible Ordering?
Avon Flexible Ordering is a new order window that allows you to order at any time during the two week campaign period.
2. Why are you introducing Avon Flexible Ordering?
As part of our commitment to improving the Representative experience and enhancing customer service, we’ve taken a look at the current mail plan ordering schedule. We’re introducing a new order process called Avon Flexible Ordering.
Now, you may place an order(s) anytime you would like from the beginning of the campaign through the close of the campaign. This provides you with flexibility on when to place your order, how you service your customers and allows you to run your business the way you want!
3. When will Avon Flexible Ordering be available to me if I’m not involved in the first phase of launch?
The first phase of Avon Flexible Order launches with Campaign 19 (August 24, 2016). We are looking forward to introducing Avon Flexible Ordering to all Representatives nationwide in 2017!
4. Who is included in the first phase of the Avon Flexible Ordering roll-out?
We chose 39 Districts (~14,000 Representatives) to introduce Avon Flexible Ordering to as part of this initial roll-out. Districts were chosen to provide a diverse cross section of the many demographics across the U.S.
5. How does this impact my business? What are the benefits?
Being an Avon Representative means you work when and how you want; with Avon Flexible Ordering, placing your orders is just as easy! It’s simple, it’s flexible, and it helps you provide better customer service and makes recruiting new Representatives easier.
6. Is there anything I need to be aware of upon implementation of the first phase of Avon Flexible Ordering?
As we transition you into the Avon Flexible Ordering schedule, there will be a shift in for the day YourAvon.com and Avon.com turn over to the next campaign. If you haven’t already submitted your Campaign 18 order, your order must be submitted by 12 noon EST on August 23rd. YourAvon.com will turn over to Campaign 19 on August 24th. Avon.com will turn over to Campaign 19 on August 22nd.
Beginning August 24th, YourAvon.com will show your current campaign as Campaign 19 to reflect the new Avon Flexible Ordering window. Going forward, you’re able to pick the best day for you to submit your order!
7. When do I need to submit my order as part of Avon Flexible Ordering?
Representatives in Avon Flexible Ordering need to submit their order by no later than 12:00 noon (local time) on the last day of the campaign for the sales and incentives to count for the current campaign.
8. Can I still build future orders on YourAvon.com with Avon Flexible Ordering?
Yes! Plus, your online store (at Avon.com) and YourAvon.com calendars will be aligned moving forward. Previously, your online store and YourAvon.com were not aligned giving you the ability to place an early campaign order via your online store. Moving forward, this won’t be an option for you – but you’re still able to submit an order one week before the campaign order processes on YourAvon.com.
9. Can I still submit my order prior to the start of the campaign?
Yes, orders can be submitted at least one week in advance of the campaign opening date. However, orders will only process when the campaign opens and will be shipped once it is billed. Plus, multiple orders submitted in advance of the campaign (before billing processes) will be merged into one order to reduce your shipping fees!
10. Can I still place backorders on YourAvon.com?
Yes, you’ll still have the ability to place orders for two campaigns prior.
11. What if I want to place multiple orders in a campaign?
Avon Flexible Ordering gives you the convenience to place multiple orders in a campaign. Just remember, a shipping fee is charged for each order placed in a campaign. To avoid paying a shipping fee on each additional order you place in the campaign, encourage your customers to place orders through your online store! You’ll get 20% earnings and it will count towards your earnings level for that campaign, plus, shipping is free for Customer orders >$40.
12. Will I still get charged late fees if I don’t place my order by the end of the campaign?
Great news! With Avon Flexible Ordering, there are no late fees! You’re able to order at any time during the active two week campaign window. Placing an order after the campaign closes? No problem! The order will count towards the next campaign.
13. Why did I receive a new purchase order mailing envelope?
Representatives in Avon Flexible Ordering that submit paper purchase orders received 3 manila, or “orange” colored, envelopes in the mail. These envelopes should be used to submit orders. The color of the mail plan envelope helps us identify what orders are part of the first phase of Avon Flexible Ordering for our internal processing. Paper purchase order users will receive more envelopes to use in future orders.
14. Will I experience a change with my delivery day?
Representatives may remain on the same ordering and delivery schedule as today if this works for them. Simply continue to place your order as you do currently. Delivery schedules will largely remain intact, although a delivery company change may occur for some districts. For a few select markets, some adjustments to your schedule may be required to meet a desired delivery day.
15. If I’m in Avon Flexible Ordering, will the campaigns still be shorter in 4th quarter due to accelerated schedules?
Good news! We’ve adjusted the calendar for Avon Flexible Ordering so your campaign continues to complete at noon every other Tuesday through 4th quarter making it consistent throughout the year.
16. How will my credit limit affect my ability to place multiple orders a campaign?
Great news! There are no changes to credit rules. The outstanding balance of a Representative’s account, including her new order, may not exceed your credit limit. Therefore, as long as you stay within your Credit Limit, you may place as many orders as you wish. When your credit limit is exceeded or if you’ve not been assigned a line of credit, a payment may be required before your next order will release. Also, to prevent an order from being placed on Credit Hold, please be mindful of keeping your account balance current and in good standing.
17. When will my online store change for the new campaign?
Exciting news! We are aligning the online store window with the YourAvon.com window. The online store will change over to the new campaign one day prior to YourAvon.com.
18. What impact does the Avon Flexible Ordering schedule have to my awards cycles? Incentives? How?
Your awards cycles, incentives, and sales will follow the cadence of your Avon Flexible Ordering window. Orders placed within the active two week Avon Flexible Ordering window will count towards that respective campaign’s sales, awards and incentives. Orders placed outside of this window will count towards the next campaign’s awards, incentives and sales.
19. I’m a Leadership Representative. How do I follow-up on campaign activity if my downline participating Flexible Ordering and no longer has a specific ordering schedule?
Follow-up with your downline is a critical element of success whether your downline is participating in Avon Flexible Ordering or not. Leaders should have regular contact with their downline every campaign with emphasis on growing new leaders and sales. Leaders have access to daily reports for their teams on the DMO to monitor your teams ordering activity.
20. I’m a Leadership Representative. How do I identify a Representative that is a part of Avon Flexible Ordering vs. a traditional Mail Plan Representative?
Representatives participating in the first phase of Avon Flexible Ordering will be identified in all reports by a highlighted blue row where their name appears.
21. When making an appointment, how do I know whether or not my recruit will be in the Avon Flexible Ordering environment?
Identifying if your new Representative is part of Avon Flexible Ordering or part of Mail Plan Ordering can be done two ways: After the Representative has enrolled via startavon.com, you can simply support them to register on yourAVON.com and check the date or dates in which she/he will be submitting her/his first order on the home page towards the upper right hand corner. On the Avon Flexible Ordering landing page* on YourAvon.com, you’ll be able to find a list of all of the districts that are a part of Avon Flexible Ordering and a list of all of the zip codes participating.
*Note: the landing page with the list of zip codes will be live on August 16th.
22. When recruiting, can I make 100% of my new appointments part of the Avon Flexible Ordering?
Representatives must reside in an Avon Flexible Ordering district to participate in Avon Flexible Ordering. Appointments outside of an Avon Flexible ordering district will have a “Mail Plan / RPS” associated with them. At this time, our systems and many of our operational processes are district driven.
23. I’m a Leadership Representative. My downline is in an Avon Flexible Ordering district and they don’t have to pay an additional order or late fee. Why do I have to?
The benefit of having no additional order and/or late order fees is an advantage specific to those Representatives in the Avon Flexible Ordering environment. As we’re introducing Avon Flexible Ordering in phases, it’s important for us to assess the behaviors and impact on the logistics before we extend Avon Flexible Ordering to the larger population.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- Avon Advantage Benefits
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Avon Selling and Recruiting Tips Videos
- Avon Team Shine Recognition 2017
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New 2017 Catalogs
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- Facebook Business Page Tips
- Grow Your Avon Business
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Sell and Earn with Avon
- Sending the Avon Brochure Via Email
- Starting My Avon Business
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Using Hash Tags
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
Learn More about Shirl Papaian
Avon National Sales Leader/Recruiter/Mentor
I was born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age of 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
How I became an Avon Representative
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My sister-in-law was a representative but only for her own discount. My daughter had sold for a short time but it just wasn’t her thing.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My friend Leslie who was a representative as well was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. Remember, I was already working a full time job on top of my own businesses. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing; I was only doing Avon part time in the evenings and weekends. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has more than tripled and I am now a Bronze Leader!
My Accomplishments with Avon
I sell at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and am a Bronze Leader with over 240 team members nationwide.
- Awarded on stage at the 2015 Avon PRP Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district
- Earning President’s Club Level
- Other various incentives.
- Advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador
- Became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader
- Completed the Avon Pilot Coaching Program.
- Earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive”
- Earned a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive.
- Won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
- Team sales were more than $92,000.
- Team’s sales growth was 365%.
- Awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for 2016 for #1 in her District for Sales Growth, #4 in Sales Volume and #2 in online sales.
- Earning Honor Society Level.
- Honored with the prestigious Spirit of Avon Award.
- Earned Level 1 of the Sparkle Like a Boss incentive
- $440 in the All Aboard Onboarding incentive.
- Earned an Avon Speaker, 2 Avon Notebook Sets, 4 $50 Gift Cards, a $25 Gift Card, a 7-Piece Cookware Set, an Avon Water Bottle, Free registration for RepFest, an Avon Umbrella, a Ninja Coffee Bar and a Luxury Wristlet in the Ticket to Boss Life incentive.
- Participated in the Avon 39 Walk in Chicago, IL
- Earned an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
- Earned all three levels including a pink cowgirl hat, Go Country, Win Big RepFest VIP Party (Invitation Only) and her Hotel stay at RepFest for FREE in Go Country-Go Big!
- Earned over $5000 in additional leadership bonuses.
- Earned the Boss Life Workshop incentive which included business cards and holder.
- Advanced in title to Bronze Leader.
- Recognized on stage for being #11 in the NATION for team growth at Repfest 2017 in Nashville, TN this August.
My goals for 2017 are to earn the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this in the next 5 years.
Have you been thinking about joining Avon? Are you looking for a way to earn an income yet work from home? Just not sure about how Avon can help you? Maybe my story can help you make that decision. After all, I had no plans or intentions on joining Avon or any other direct selling company when I started. I know that it was the BEST decision I ever made and it can be for you too!
I hope my story encourages you to make the decision to join Avon. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling/texting 951-805-1017.
To join my amazing team of Avon Representatives now and start your amazing journey with Avon, please visit http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Be sure if prompted to use reference code SPAPAIAN.