Avon’s President’s Club
Why Achieve Avon’s President’s Club?
As an Avon Representative, one of the best things that you can do for you business is to achieve President’s Club each and every year. The rewards and benefits are worth it. I joined fairly late in the sales cycle my first year so I didn’t achieve this status. I did however make it the next two years.
To achieve Avon’s President’s Club you will need to reach award sales of $10,000 by the end of the sales cycle (Campaign 26) for the current year. If you break it down into individual campaigns, you would need award sales of $385 per campaign. This is very doable. Once achieved, you will keep your status for the remainder of the current sales cycle and all of the following sales cycle.
Some ways to achieve higher sales;
- Increasing Customer Base
- Distributing Brochures
- Always Following Up with your Customers
- Tossing Old Brochures
- Focusing on Products with Double & Triple Award Sales
- Vendor Events
- Wearing and Using the Products Yourself
- Sharing Samples with People you Interact with
- Promoting Your eStore
- Asking your Customers for Referrals.
- Ordering More Brochures
- Always Having Brochures with You
- Promoting Special Offers
- Turning Your Automated emails on at youravon.com
What are the Benefits of Avon’s President’s Club?
- 40% earnings guaranteed and 25% on fixed-earnings items
- Order up to 3 demos of any product in each What’s New
- Invitation to the President’s Recognition Program (PRP) Recognition Event
- Celebrate your birthday and holidays with the gift of 25 points*
- Toll-free number for account services
- Advance Brochure Program—receive a brochure 2 campaigns early for a small fee**
- Exclusive Gift presented at the PRP Recognition Event for highest level of achievement
- Achievement pin presented at the PRP Recognition Event for highest level of achievement
- 400 points to redeem for the Mrs. Albee Award or to use toward other items available on
Rewards Headquarters—the choice is yours!
* Birthday points will be awarded in the first campaign of the month of your birthday. December Holidays points will be awarded in C-25.
**Look for an Invoice message upon achieving President’s Club. Trendsetter Representatives cannot participate.
You will be invited to the PC Gala Luncheon for your District/Division as well! The following awards will be presented at the 2017 Recognition Events
• Recognition Focus-Avon Pinnacle Recognition for Top Sellers and Top Leaders
• Time frame—C 1-26, 2017
• Attendees—All President’s Club Members and above, and Bronze Leaders and above who are also President’s Club level or above
• Recognition-based on achievement (do not need to attend)
Business Building Recognition
Avon Pinnacle Recognition:
Recognition of President’s Club and above and Bronze Leaders and above who are also President’s Club level or above who have achieved the following in
“You Do, You Get” targets (established levels in each of the 7 Pinnacle Award categories.
• Personal Sales (NEW “You Do, You Get”)
Honor Society—Bronze Statuette, Rose Circle and David H. McConnell Club—Silver Statuette, President’s Council and President’s Inner Circle—Gold Statuette
• Personal Sales Increase (NEW You Do, You Get)
$2,500-$9,999—Bronze Statuette, $10,000-$24,999-Silver Statuette, $25,000 and above—Gold Statuette
• Personal Recruiting (NEW You Do, You Get)
5-9 Qualified Recruits—Bronze Statuette, 10-24 Qualified Recruits—Silver Statuette, 25 or more Qualified Recruits—Gold Statuette
• Personal Leader Development (NEW You Do, You Get)
1-2 Leaders—Bronze Statuette, 3-4 Leaders—Silver Statuette, 5 or more Leaders—Gold Statuette
• Team Sales (NEW “You Do, You Get”)
$100,000-$499,999—Bronze Statuette, $500,000-$999,999—Silver Statuette, $1 million and above—Gold Statuette
• Team Sales Increase (NEW You Do, You Get)
$5,000-$24,999—Bronze Statuette, $25,000-$49,999—Silver Statuette, $50,000 and above—Gold Statuette
• Team Representative Growth (NEW You Do, You Get)
25-49 Representatives—Bronze Statuette, 50-99 Representatives—Silver Statuette, 100 or more Representatives—Gold Statuette
• (NEW) Top 20 Avon Pinnacle Recognition by Region
#1—Gold Award, #2—#5 Silver Award, #6—#20 Bronze Award
• (NEW) Top 20 Avon Pinnacle Recognition in Nation (from PRPC)
• PRP Membership Mentoring-Certificate
New detail: Bronze Leaders and above who close the year (C-26 2017) with a minimum growth of 2 new PRP members over the close of prior year (C-26 2017)
• Leadership Title Advancement-Certificate
Bronze Leaders and above who achieve a new Leadership title for the first time in career C-26 2017.
• Sales Level Advancement-Certificate
First time in career at President’s Club and above during C-26 2017.
Culture Building Recognition
• Spirit of Avon
(New process) Each Bronze Executive Leader and above, and each Sales Development Coach will nominate one recipient in their
downline/area who is a President’s Club member or above and a Bronze Leader or above.
View Your Progress
To find out where you stand, log into youravon.com and go to “Rewards & Recognition”. On the left hand side select “Tools” and then “Goal Card”.
This goal card will allow you to see your total Award Sales for the cycle and the progress that you are making towards President’s Club or the other sales achievement levels.
Your Award Sales in each Campaign will be added to your personal goal card and you will be able to see your average Campaign Sales as well as the Award Sales needed each Campaign in order to reach your sales level goal.
Speak with your Sales Team Leader today to find out what you can do to achieve Avon’s Presidents Club before the 2016 Sales Cycle ends.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- Avon Advantage Benefits
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Avon Selling and Recruiting Tips Videos
- Avon Team Shine Recognition 2017
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New 2017 Catalogs
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- Facebook Business Page Tips
- Grow Your Avon Business
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Sell and Earn with Avon
- Sending the Avon Brochure Via Email
- Starting My Avon Business
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Using Hash Tags
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
Learn More about Shirl Papaian
Avon National Sales Leader/Recruiter/Mentor
I was born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age of 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
How I became an Avon Representative
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My sister-in-law was a representative but only for her own discount. My daughter had sold for a short time but it just wasn’t her thing.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My friend Leslie who was a representative as well was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. Remember, I was already working a full time job on top of my own businesses. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing; I was only doing Avon part time in the evenings and weekends. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has more than tripled and I am now a Gold Leader!
My Accomplishments with Avon
I sell at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and am a Gold Leader with over 260 team members nationwide.
- Awarded on stage at the 2015 Avon PRP Gala Luncheon for the highest online sales in her district
- Earning President’s Club Level
- Other various incentives.
- Advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador
- Became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader
- Completed the Avon Pilot Coaching Program.
- Earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive”
- Earned a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive.
- Won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive.
- Team sales were more than $92,000.
- Team’s sales growth was 365%.
- Awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for 2016 for #1 in her District for Sales Growth, #4 in Sales Volume and #2 in online sales.
- Earning Honor Society Level.
- Honored with the prestigious Spirit of Avon Award.
- Earned Level 1 of the Sparkle Like a Boss incentive
- $440 in the All Aboard Onboarding incentive.
- Earned an Avon Speaker, 2 Avon Notebook Sets, 4 $50 Gift Cards, a $25 Gift Card, a 7-Piece Cookware Set, an Avon Water Bottle, Free registration for RepFest, an Avon Umbrella, a Ninja Coffee Bar and a Luxury Wristlet in the Ticket to Boss Life incentive.
- Participated in the Avon 39 Walk in Chicago, IL
- Earned an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
- Earned all three levels including a pink cowgirl hat, Go Country, Win Big RepFest VIP Party (Invitation Only) and her Hotel stay at RepFest for FREE in Go Country-Go Big!
- Earned over $5000 in additional leadership bonuses.
- Earned the Boss Life Workshop incentive which included business cards and holder.
- Advanced in title to Bronze Leader, Silver Leader and now am Gold Leader.
- Recognized on stage for being #11 in the NATION for team growth at Repfest 2017 in Nashville, TN this August.
- Team Sales for the 2017 Sales Cycle were $322,216.
- Attended the Leadership Kickoff at Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, CA.
- Earned an all-expenses paid cruise to Bermuda in the Cruise Like a Boss Incentive.
- Earned a beauty case, tote and carry-on luggage in the Cruise Like a Boss Incentive.
I met my goals for 2017 which were to earn the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again.
My goals for 2018 are to earn the title of “Bronze Executive Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2018. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this by the end of 2020.
Have you been thinking about joining Avon? Are you looking for a way to earn an income yet work from home? Just not sure about how Avon can help you? Maybe my story can help you make that decision. After all, I had no plans or intentions on joining Avon or any other direct selling company when I started. I know that it was the BEST decision I ever made and it can be for you too!
I hope my story encourages you to make the decision to join Avon. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email email@example.com or by calling/texting 951-805-1017.
To join my amazing team of Avon Representatives now and start your amazing journey with Avon, please visit http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Be sure if prompted to use reference code SPAPAIAN.