Sell and Earn with Avon
There are so many way to sell and earn with Avon, you just need to be creative and always try new things. What works for one representative may not work with another. Find what works for you and be consistent. Here are 10 ways you can sell and earn with Avon:
1. Wear It! The easiest way to sell a product is simply by using it yourself! You will be able to speak to the product benefits based on your own experience and every compliment you receive can result in a sale!
2. Use the Store Map! Check out the Store Map in the What’s New for information on the top offers of the Campaign and great tips that will help you sell and earn!
3. Always Carry Brochures! The brochure is your store. Every time you give a Customer or prospect a brochure you are opening up a new store. Keep all of your stores open by giving your Customers a new brochure every Campaign!
4. Give out Samples! Attach a sample to every brochure or order you deliver to generate new and repeat sales. Don’t forget – THE FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP – call your Customer to see what she thinks of the product and to confirm her order!
5. Order Demos! Do you want to be the first one to see and try the newest Avon products? Buying demos is just that. Excite your Customers and secure future sales by always carrying demos with you and letting Customers try them as you are giving them the new brochure!
6. Use Social Media! Expand your business using social media. Everything you need is available on yourAvon.com. From a personal website and Avon Apps, to a personal blog manager to promote your business. All this is free and just a click away!
7. Share How-to Videos! Wondering how to create the Smoky or Cat Eye look? Access Avon’s YouTube channel at YouTube.com/Avon for helpful tutorials featuring Avon’s celebrity makeup artists. Share the videos with your Customers, knowing that you have the products they need to try the looks themselves.
8. Use Web Office Tools! Great Customer service is made easy with the Customer Management feature in your web office. Create Beauty Profiles for your Customers and store their anti-aging regimen and other products that need to be replenished often, like Foundation and Mascara. Check it regularly and follow up when it’s time for Customers to replenish.
9. Look for Avon in the News! Visit http://pinterest.com/avoninsider/in-the-news, https://www.facebook.com/Avon, www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc, http://instagram.com/avoninsider#, https://twitter.com/AvonInsider and http://avoninsider.tumblr.com, to learn the latest news and participate in the conversation!
10. Sell Smart! Use these techniques to build your Customers’ orders:
- Suggestive / Add on Selling– Before finalizing an order, suggest a Customer try a top selling product that is at a special price this Campaign. “This hand cream is one of our top selling products and is now at a very good price. Would you like me to add one to your order?”
- Cross Category Selling- To your Customer who has just purchased makeup, suggest a jewelry piece to complement her new look, or a skincare product to ensure a beautiful foundation.
- Replenishment– Every Campaign check with your Customers to see if they need to replenish any personal care, makeup or skincare products in their daily regimens.
- Sell Complete Looks– To truly meet the needs of your Customers and maximize your earnings potential, sell the complete makeup look or build a complete skincare regimen. With lipstick, suggest to your Customer the appropriate lip liner and lip gloss; with a face cream − suggest the appropriate cleanser and moisturizer and see your sales grow!
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
#avonrep #avon #sellavon #joinavon #joinavonleadership #avonempirebuilders
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- Team Shine Recognition
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New Catalogs
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Using Hash Tags
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Avon Representative Earnings Chart
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- New Avon KickStart Program
- Sell and Earn with Avon
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Gold Ambassador with over 130 team members nationwide.
In 2016 she advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl also earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive. Shirl’s 2016 team sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%.
Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for 2016 for #1 in her District for Sales Growth, #4 in Sales Volume, #2 in online sales and earning Honor Society Level. She also was honored with the prestigious Spirit of Avon Award.
In 2017 Shirl has earned Level 1 of the Sparkle Like a Boss incentive, $440 in the All Aboard Onboarding incentive, an Avon Speaker, Avon Notebook Set, 2 $50 gift cards and a Luxury Wristlet in the Ticket to Boss Life incentive and several hundred dollars in bonuses. She also earned her way to an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
My Avon Story
I am born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in the mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age 0f 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while; she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it while raising two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My daughter’s upline and mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has almost doubled and I am now a Gold Ambassador; Team Shine is thriving!
My goals for 2017 are to ear the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this in the next 5 years.
To join this amazing team of Avon Representatives please visit http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Be sure if prompted to use reference code SPAPAIAN.