Create an Avon Facebook Page
Why Create an Avon Facebook Page?
Reach customers where they are—on Facebook! People all over the world visit Facebook to connect with friends, family and things that interest them—including businesses. When you create an Avon Facebook page you can market your Avon business, and have a place where your customers can learn about your products. Customers may also see the things you promote in News Feed—the constantly updating list of stories on Facebook. And best of all, your Page is free, easy to set up, and helps people find you on Facebook and the web.
Built for business—and mobile. Over a billion people visit Facebook Pages each month—and more and more are visiting Pages on their smartphones every day. So it’s never been more important for your Avon business to be accessible on mobile devices. Facebook pages work great on mobile devices, and make it easier for you to communicate with customers, help them make purchases, and keep them coming back.
When you create an Avon Facebook Page you can easily show customers what you’re all about. Keep new and existing customers engaged by:
•Listing details—like hours and contact info
•Adding big, beautiful photos and images
•Posting updates to let people know the latest about your Avon business
Setting up a Page is quick and easy.
In just a few clicks, you can create an Avon Facebook Page for your business and start connecting with people.
Create an Avon Facebook Page:
To create an Avon Facebook Page you’ll need to log into your Facebook account.
1. Go to facebook.com/pages/create
2. Click to choose a Page category
3. Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
4. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions
To build your audience:
•Invite your Facebook friends who are genuinely interested in your Avon business
•Invite customers you already do business with
•Promote your Page to reach all-new audiences on Facebook
Posts are generally more successful when they connect with your audience in a real, genuine way.
See the tips below to make your posts even better:
- Keep it short. People like to scan on Facebook. Keep your writing short for better responses.
- Use big, beautiful images. Posts with with eye-catching photos and videos stand out in News Feed, making it more likely that people like, comment and share. You don’t need a professional photographer or a fancy camera—just try to show products or services in the best way you can.
- Link them directly to your website: When you add a link to your post, it automatically creates an image from the website and a large clickable area that makes it easy for people to go to your website. You can also customize the headline and description to give your customers more reasons to click.
- Post more of what customers want: When you learn how your customers are responding, you’ll be able to post more of what they love. Posting on your Page is about quality—not quantity. From there, you can post more of what they like, and avoid posting what they don’t.
- Respond directly to your customers: When your customers have questions or comments, it’s the perfect time to show you’re listening. Talk with customers on your Page as if you’re talking to them in person—in a friendly way that makes them feel welcome.
- When anyone comments on your post, just click Reply below the comment to respond. If you have the Pages messaging feature turned on, click Message to respond privately, and a private message thread with the commenter will open.
- And if someone makes an inappropriate comment or you suspect a comment is spam, you can move your pointer to the top-right corner of the comment and click the X to hide the comment.
- Give them a sneak preview or first look: You can talk with your customers about what’s current, future plans or ask for their opinion about things. This will help customers see that your Page is a place where conversation is welcome.
Learn More About becoming an AVON Independent Sales Representative and Mentor at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
It takes just 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out a registration form and choose your tools to set up your online business immediately. Just $25 gets you started and makes you an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Sign up NOW to Sell AVON at http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Use reference code SPAPAIAN
AVON, THIS IS THE COMPANY that puts mascara on lashes and food on the tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Inspired by Avon’s Products and Mission to Empower Women? Why Not Join Our Avon Team?
#avonrep #avon #sellavon #joinavon #joinavonleadership #avonempirebuilders
To shop my e-store, please visit https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/
There are three ways to Shop Avon Online:
All orders $40 and up will always receive FREE Shipping! Shop Avon online at https://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/ and receive FREE shipping on all orders placed that are $40 or more. All orders under $40, shipping is only $5.95.
Avon Coupon Codes– For the most current Avon Coupon Codes to receive FREE gifts, shipping and discounts with your online purchase, visit http://shirlsglitznglam.com/avon-coupon-codes/
View Avon Brochures Online:
- Avon 2017 Brochures
- mark. 2017 Magalogs
- Avon 2017 Outlet
- Avon 2017 Flyers
- Avon Living 2017
- Avon 2017 What’s New Catalogs
Shirl Papaian Avon Independent Sales Representative
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Follow Shirl Papaian & Glitz & Glam on Social Media
- Blog– http://shirlsglitznglam.com/
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/ShirlsPlaceBeauty
- Twitter– @AvonShirl
- Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/AvonRepShirl/
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/112018532465021743610/posts
- Tumblr– https://www.shirlsglitzglamavon.tumblr.com
- You Tube– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpFFj186TwfIsRdiyF0JcQ
- Instagram– https://instagram.com/shirls_glitz_n_glam/
Avon Representative Tips
- Team Shine Recognition
- Ways to Grow Your Avon Business
- Avon What’s New Catalogs
- Your Avon Brochures as a Business Tool
- Create An Avon Facebook Page
- Using Hash Tags
- Avon Advanced Leadership
- Cultivate Your Avon Business
- Avon Representative Earnings Chart
- Tips for Blog Posts
- Current Avon Representative Incentives
- How to Convert Alma Leads
- Avon Flexible Ordering
- Avon’s President’s Club
- Being A Great Avon Mentor
- All Aboard with Onboarding
- New Avon KickStart Program
- Sell and Earn with Avon
My mission is to keep you up to date on all of the new and exciting products and information from Avon and to support and encourage my Team to become successful representatives and leaders. ~ Shirl
Shirl Papaian has been an Avon Representative since September 2014. She sells at the Honor Society Level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Gold Ambassador with over 130 team members nationwide.
In 2016 she advanced from Ambassador to Silver Ambassador and to Gold Ambassador through her consistent efforts to grow and mentor her team of Avon Representatives. She also became a DSWA Certified ELITE Leader.
Shirl also earned almost $2,000 in Avon bonuses in the “Journey to Gold Incentive” and earned herself a Champion Blender by being #59 out of 400 Avon Ambassadors in the “Ignite Your Avon Torch” incentive. She also won all three awards in the “One Team, One Dream” incentive. Shirl’s 2016 team sales were more than $92,000. Her Team’s sales growth was 365%.
Shirl was awarded on stage at the Annual PC Gala Luncheon for 2016 for #1 in her District for Sales Growth, #4 in Sales Volume, #2 in online sales and earning Honor Society Level. She also was honored with the prestigious Spirit of Avon Award.
In 2017 Shirl has earned Level 1 of the Sparkle Like a Boss incentive, $440 in the All Aboard Onboarding incentive, an Avon Speaker, Avon Notebook Set, 2 $50 gift cards and a Luxury Wristlet in the Ticket to Boss Life incentive and several hundred dollars in bonuses. She also earned her way to an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
My Avon Story
I am born and raised in Southern California. I grew up in Anaheim, CA, spent 13 years in the mountains of Idyllwild and then eventually moved to the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley where I now reside. I began working at the age 0f 15 but I have actually only had a handful of jobs in my lifetime; Fast food manager, extruder operator, restaurant owner, fire fighter and now district manager for a private fire prevention company and media/ marketing for an off road racing company. I also own a home based computer service/repair company and an off road media/marketing company. I hold an AS degree in Fire Science from Mt San Jacinto College where I graduated with honors of distinction.
I decided to become an Avon Representative in 2014. My daughter had signed up and my sister-in-law as well. My sister-in-law joined for the discount on her own purchases and my daughter gave it up after a while; she found she didn’t have the time she wanted to devote to it while raising two toddlers.
I had always thought about becoming an Avon Rep, but it was always just a thought. I remember my mom buying Avon when I was very young and was always mesmerized at all the products and how the Avon lady always looked so beautiful and polished. Of course I loved the lipstick bullets!
My daughter’s upline and mutual friend, Leslie Reid, was always sharing Avon deals and the opportunity on Facebook. One day she posted about joining her team and becoming an Avon Rep; I just decided right then and there to do it. I had no plan or specific reason. As I started selling, I realized that I was actually having fun and felt accomplished at how well I was doing. I decided I wanted to get serious and actually be successful!
For the remainder of that first year I concentrated on learning as much as I could about the business; learning most everything on my own. Then in 2015 I devoted every extra dollar and minute I had to my Avon Business. I grew my customer base slowly but surely and over time my customer base and sales consistently increased. I even started my leadership journey at the encouragement of Emily Seagren who was Leslie’s upline.
I studied and learned everything I could from Emily and through her’s and Leslie’s mentorship I am where I am today. In January of 2017 the opportunity to purchase Leslie’s Avon team was presented to me. Not one to pass up a great offer I took it! Emily Seagren is now my upline, my team has almost doubled and I am now a Gold Ambassador; Team Shine is thriving!
My goals for 2017 are to ear the title of “Gold Leader” and make “Honor Society” again in 2017. My long term goal is to retire and Avon continue to be my major source of income. I hope to accomplish this in the next 5 years.
To join this amazing team of Avon Representatives please visit http://spapaian.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Be sure if prompted to use reference code SPAPAIAN.